Just a Few things you may not already know about ME!
A - Available or single: No I am Married
B - Best friend: Laurel (my sister)
C - Cake or pie: Cake
D - Drink of choice: Coke
E - Essential item you use everyday:Telephone
F - Favorite color: Purple
G - Gummy bears or worms: Either one, Candy is yummy!
H - Hometown: Hamilton
I - Indulgence: Cookies
J - January or February: January--Happy New Year
K - Kids & names: Emily MaryAnne & Madelyn Sarah
L - Life is incomplete without? Hugs & Kisses
M - Marriage date: May 28th
N - Number of siblings: 4, 2 Sisters and 2 Brothers
O - Oranges or apples:Seedless oranges, Granny Smith Apples
P - Phobias or fears: death of my children
Q - Fave quote: Good things come to those who wait
R - Reason to smile: my family
S - Season: summer, I like to be outside. I can't wait to put Madelyn on a swing.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Anyone who reads this
U - Unknown fact about me: I am not very good at housecleaning, Oops everyone already knows this.
V- Vegetable you don't like: I like most
W - Worst habit: Picking (not my nose) my fingers, lips, face
X - Xrays: I have had one for a chest infection
Y - Your fave food:Pizza
Z - Zodiac sign: Pisces
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment