I Cannot believe how cold it has been these last few days. Hello did they not say that the Groundhog did not see his shadow, so where is Spring.
We have been so bundled up it is not funny. I have to fight with my girls(not to mention the daycare kids) everyday to put on the snow gear. Emily has never been fond of wearing snow pants--the other morning she was like "do I have to wear them" Um yeah you do I mean it was only -18'C without the wind chill. And Madelyn puts up a big fuss to get bundled too. In the morning she reminds me of the kid from "The Christmas Story", She has on her regular clothes, her slippers and mittens under her snow suit(which my Mom made), her snowsuit and one of Em's old scarves wrap around her exposed little face, then she has 2 big blankets on when she is in the buggy. No wonder why she is crying and screaming. I know we've had enough of this weather, How about you guys?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm not sick of winter yet but I've had enough indoor recesses this week to last me a long while. I've been on duty at lunch all week and my patience has grown very thin. The kids are so stir crazy, they've been stuck inside for every recess this week so far. I've had to resort to blowing my whistle in the class at lunch just to get their attention.
Kerri
I can see that good ole Hamilton has had some cold weather lately... but hey you guys don't know what few days of -40's and even a -53 day feels like!!!!!They don't cancel school here either only buses! We had -19 the other day and it felt balmy!Love ya!!! your prarie sis,Kryt
Post a Comment