Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Madelyn


Madelyn is now more than 10 months old. Soon we will have to start thinking about the big birthday party. Craig and I were definitely blessed with such a good baby. Which he says is the reason we are stopping with our 2 girls.
Madelyn has a new found voice and unfortunately it is a very high pitch screech. It is driving us all crazy.
She is a smart cookie, when she doesn't get what she wants she screams. She has also decided that she no longer wants to sit in her high chair, stroller, or car seat. As she screams and arches her back at all these things as well. She is becoming her own little person. She has past many of the first year milestones--Smiling, rolling, laughing, waving(her own royal wave), clapping, crawling, giving kisses, standing, walking around the furniture. She now even has 2 teeth. I know that there is so much more for her to learn and do in her little life and everyday is so exciting. I would have to say that one of my favourite parts of every day is coming into her room, she stops crying and looks up with the biggest smile you have ever seen. Ooooooh I could just hold her so tight.
Madelyn loves seeing Emily in the morning. We go in on school days and wake her up, by bouncing on the bed while Emily is still sleeping. Em likes to look after Madelyn while I am busy doing the morning routine.
When I look at Madelyn I often wonder (as I am sure many other Moms do) what she will become in her life? What kind of person will she be? ..........What will her voice sound like?
For that we will have to wait and see.

1 comment:

WowoJeans said...

Oh what a wonderful way to cap your family.. with the sparkling Miss Madelyn. She does sparkle, her eyes, her smile is one that takes over her face and who cannot be pulled in with that! I am so happy we had the chance to have our babies together, it has added to our bond and brought a budding friendship to our fold. I love our time that is just you and I, Madelyn and Colin... I imagine Madelyn being a wonderful feminine force some day, look how she already has Daddy wrapped around her little finger!!!Love her in a very big way!!!!