Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Ya, right. I am not saying that I hate the snow or anything, but that darn groundhog said we were gonna have an early Spring! Where is he I wanna piece of him. With how cold it has been over the last week. We have been freezing. Also Here I thought I was scott free, with Madelyn in the buggy, going through the snow is just awful. And I would like to leave nasty notes on all the houses with people that don't shovel their snow. Craig on the other hand has been just waiting to use his snow blower. I am sure he came rushing home tonight, not to see any of his "Girls", but to use his snow blower. Not that I am complaining. Because I am definitely not the shoveling type. Oh well I am sure winter will end when it is ready.

No comments: