Saturday, February 10, 2007

Madelyn's Favourite Show



Madelyn's favourite show is The Backyardigans. In order of the picture above we have Tasha, Tyrone, Pablo, Uniqua and Austin. Whenever it comes on she crawls right over to the TV, and stands to dance, or she makes her ooooo ooooo noises. Even if she just sees a picture of them she is up making her noises. I have changed my screen saver for her and she knows as soon as it comes on she is right over to the computer chair watching. It was kinda funny earlier because she was trying to hold on and dance at the same time and the chair moved and she fell. She just got right back up with a big smile. This afternoon I got out the video camera while she was watching so that in the future she will be able to see just how much she enjoyed this show.

With some of her Christmas money we got her a sing and dance Pablo(the blue penguin). At first she was afraid of it, but after a few times of us playing with it she has gotten use to it. The Pablo is really cute he sings the theme song and dances all around on the floor. We were in the stores the other day and saw some of the characters she was bouncing in her seat, "ooooo ooooo" . She was so excited. So if ever you want to catch Madelyn's favourite show you can watch it on the Treehouse weekdays at 9:00a.m or Saturday and Sunday at 2:30p.m. It is one of just a few of the kids show I enjoy to watch.

2 comments:

WowoJeans said...

OMG, did you see my post for today??? Are we sharing the same brain or something? I bought Colin a Pablo today and when we got home from shopping he was so excited, I was inspired to blog them ... and had to find the theme song so he could dance anytime. I think this is sooo funny. I have also linked a backyardiganblog... check it out. Love Tasha, I mean Laurel!!

Anonymous said...

Okay Carrie, you and Laurel scare me now!!!!! How funny and wierdly ironic!!!Who is in this cult? haha, love Kryt