Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Kissing Strike is Over!!!!

Ok I know it sounds bad, but really it's not. For the past 6 days Madelyn has refused to kiss me. If I asked for a kiss she would just turn her head away. It was becoming very heartbreaking, especially because it seemed that I was the only one or thing she was not kissing. She would kiss her Daddy, and her big Sister, even her Puppy and Teddy toys. Well finally lastnight she laid one on me. Well actually she laid quite a few on me. At one point she was kissing me, totally mouth open you know the good ol' baby kiss. I was trying not to laugh but couldn't help myself. I was laughing right into her mouth. But the funny part was she just kept on kissing me anyways. She must have missed her Mommy kisses too.

1 comment:

Aunt Cher said...

I only have one thing to say Carrie..............now I know this sounds bad but.............you should have called me 'cause I would have taken any and all spare kisses she had!! LOL
Madelyn is a heart breaker now with her beautiful eyes and smile, I can't imagine how you will ever keep the boys away!!
I'm glad to hear that her "little kisser" only needed a rest and that it was not in need of serious repair. Tell her to save a kiss for Auntie Cher.

p.s. You have the most photogenic children I've ever seen!!

Auntie Cher