Wow I am so lucky to have my two girls! They each bring me so much happiness everyday. Emily is doing so well in school and Madelyn is changing everyday. It's hard for me to believe that Em is going to be 9 years old this July. It seems like just yesterday it was just her and I in our Crummy 3rd floor walk up apartment. And now we have our very own Family with Craig and Madelyn.
And Madelyn is nearing her 1st birthday before we know it. She is walking around the furnitue and trying to climb evrything. She chases Princess(our Cat) all over the house.
Emily and Madelyn will grow up to be great sisters I am sure. They are both lucky to have one another.


2 comments:
You may have lived in that crummy apartment but only circumstances have changed for you and Em... both of you are queens to me!!!
We've lived in much crummier. A house is just a house, but a home is something that only you can make.
Mom
Post a Comment