Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bloging Is Fun

Well I am trying to get started and have been at it on and off all day. errrrghh!
Please be patient while in the construction zone.
I am not to sure about this, but am trying my best.

2 comments:

WowoJeans said...

I am so proud of you!!!! You will find this is exhilirating, healing, fun, frustrating and most of rewarding. I will lnk you on my site and check in regularly, of course. Carrie, your best is all you can ever expect of yourself... do not compare yourself or your blog to some of the mastered works out here!!!! (remember every person started out with their first entry at one time!!) love you brave girl!!

Anne said...

Hi Carrie, or should I say Emily and Madelyn's Mom. Glad to see you've started a blog, 'cause now I can check in every day or two like I do to Laurels. It keeps me envolved in my girls in a different sort of way.

Luv, your mom