Well I survived another P.D.Day with my house full of kids. It usually isn't so bad except today it was quite chilly so I kept everyone inside. Which made us all stir crazy. I can't wait until the nicer weather when on these crazy days we can go to the park, or just hang out in the backyard.
Anything, but stay in the house. I have some small projects planned for the kids for Valentines Day, but it's to early to start them yet. So we did a Movie day and the three girls played Cranium after the little ones were asleep.
Anyways the babysitting is going good all in all. It's not Wal-mart that's for sure and that's a good thing. Because unlike some people I am not one who likes my job. I am very relieved that I am able to stay home with my girls. Em is a real big help most days, except when she tries to be the babysitter, and that just causes problems. Oh well she will learn the difference eventually.
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment