Wow I have been so busy I have hardly had time to keep everyone up to date. Well lets see, I had my birthday and turned a wonderful 29 or as Emily says "Almost 30" but it doesn't bother me. What's the old saying "your only as old as you feel. Well some days I already feel much older then 30 so no big deal to me. We also had Miss Madelyn's 1st Birthday, wow now that has gone by so fast. It's hard to believe that she was just a "tiny" baby. (not really 8lbs, 15oz) just one short year ago. In their first years babies go from total dependence to trying to do things all on their own. From laying down to sitting up, to crawling, to standing, to walking and now even trying to say words. Madelyn always liked to be held close and snuggle, now if she doesn't want to be held she pushes you away. She has gotten quite steady on her feet, even scrunching down to pick things up and standing back up without falling down.
Well for our Bdays we had a get together at my Mom's house the weekend before with a whole lot of family. And then on Madelyn's actual Bday I had almost all of Craig's family over here. There was 23 people in our living room which proved to not be as big as I always thought it to be. We've now decided that we would like to invent a tip out (like in trailers) for our Living room. Just for when we have an abundance of company. Good thing we didn't try to do both our family parties together we be looking at more then 50 people yikes.
Monday, April 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are back! I have been checking and checking and am really happy to see you posted today! See my new template... just realized the colours are kind of close to your... I modified one fo the cookie cutter templates but in the end, I copied you...? did not mean to, sorry!!!
You must be SOOOOOOOOOOO busy.... I am waiting for some reading material.....
Post a Comment