Friday, March 9, 2007

Birthday Season Is Almost Here!!

Well with March also comes Birthdays. My Birthday is only 10 days away. Then just 5 short days later comes Miss Madelyn's very first Birthday. (We are so excited.) Craig's Birthday is just around the corner too. Spring is hopefully coming now, as the weather man has said that we should now have + temperatures. I really enjoy watching the trees bloom and the kids playing outside. Now mind you I do not enjoy walking to school in the pouring rain. As some of you know I would much rather be indoors when it is Thundering and Lightening. Which always seems to start at the end of the school day, But I will not worry about that now.
We do not have any set plans for March break as of yet. Maybe some outings with Laurel. I have no daycare kids this week so I am free.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Birthdays - Oh how I love spending my money on all of you! You forgot Tracy's birthday. It is exactly 1 week before yours. This Sunday to be exact. See you next week for your partie's. Luv Mom

WowoJeans said...

Looking forward to having a chance to hang out this week, hopefully I can gain some insight into what the #$!! to get you for your b-day! lol.